- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Peaces: Explaining a framework of sustainable development
19. November 2017 @ 13:00 - 15:00
A practical approach to understanding, creating and maintaining balance across 6 dimensions of sustainability.
A talk and workshop by Scott Bolden, co-founder of Baumhaus Berlin.
What does it mean to live a sustainable life while contributing to creating a sustainable society and world? What are some practical and effective ways in our daily life to achieve these objectives in the short and long term?
PEACES is an acronym describing six integrated areas of sustainability (Personal, Ecologic, Aesthetic, Cultural, Economic & Social) where we as individuals as well as organizations can have direct and positive impact on ourselves each other and the world right now.
During this short workshop, Scott will explain the framework and give practical examples in the context of how the framework applies to what happens in the Baumhaus. Participants of all levels of experience are invited to join in the conversation and also identify some practical steps that they can start taking on their path towards living a sustainable life.
• Please arrive early enough to have time to explore and settle in so we can get the most out of our time together
• Bring a notebook and an open mind…
Workshop places are limited, please confirm participation with a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: PEACES
Doors open at 12:00, workshop is in the Baumhaus backroom
Pay-as-you-feel €10 – €40, after the workshop (includes coffee, tea & snacks)
We ask participants to consider:
• their personal budget
• the value of their experiences during the workshop in the Baumhaus
• the value of supporting the Baumhaus so that we can continue facilitating these and various other types of experiences